The Church of St. Gregory The Great is located in Kraków, Poland. In 1420, carpenter Wierzbięta of Brancie began constructing this Catholic Church in the Gothic style. In the 1600s, the Church of St. Gregory’s in the Baroque style. Part of this remodeling was a new altar, which displays a painting of St. Gregory. In 1926, the Church of St. Gregory underwent another remodeling with the rotunda-shaped sacristy addition, which Adolf Szyszko-Bohusz designed. While the Church underwent several redesigns and renovations, it still contains some Gothic features, like its northern sacristy and the southern porch.