The Schloss Krobnitz is a manor house in the town of Reichenbach, Saxony, Germany. The manor house was once the residence of the Prussian Minister of War Albrecht von Roon during the 19th century. Not much is known about the very beginning of the estate except that it was mentioned for the first time in 1317. The first owners of the home are known to be the von Nostiz family in the 17th century. Initially, the present manor was built in the Baroque style in the 18th century, but it was rebuilt in the Neoclassical style after the Purssian Minister of War acquired the home. The estate was once used by house refugees after 1945. However, the Schloss Krobnitz was neglected during the East German period until 2000. It was renovated between 2003 and 2005 and turned into a museum about the life of the Minister of War Roon.